Menu
Redcap1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just got a V6 box -after 24 hours being OK, now getting c130 error.

Got a new V6 box and kept the old Tivo to replace the V HD box as second box. Decided to get all new Ethernet cables and Powerlink Adaptors. After a bit of faffing about got everything working fine. Going into My Shows let me link to the old Tivo so I could access all the stuff on the Tivo . All good . Happy Pixie.

Then the new Hub 3 arrived. Set it all up. All appeared good, all the Powerlink Adaptors showin green lights, all cables securely attached - BUT have now lost Catch Up, On Demand and can access the Tivo from the V6.

An issue with Hub3 or just a coincidence ?

Any advice welcome.

0 Kudos
Redcap1
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just got a V6 box -after 24 hours being OK, now getting c130 error.

Sorry for typo, it should have said that now I CANT access the Tivo from the V6. It shows on the picklist but wont connect

0 Kudos
Redcap1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just an update. Checked the Hub settings and it is recognising all wireless connections but saying there are no wired connections, so it is picking up the wireless signal from my PC but not the ethernet cable, nor the ethernet cable connecting the hub to the Powerlink adaptor.  Cables are brand new and securely inserted. So it looks like the new Hub3 is the problem.

Helpdesk tried to fix it remotely without success, Engineer coming tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Redcap1,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you've had trouble with this.

Let us know how the technician appointment goes and give us a shout if you need anything else.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Redcap1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh

Happy to report that all is now well. It turns out that the Hub3 was faulty. Technician said it was the first time he'd seen a faulty Hub3 brand new out of the box- just wouldn't recognise any ethernet connections, only wireless..

Soon as the replacement Hub was connected everything came to life. Technician was super helpful, even gave me some good advice on improving the set up for the powerline adapters I'd bought. Everything working perfectly now. Delighted with the service !

0 Kudos