Menu
Kiwibloke
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's wrong

I recorded Madam Secretary on the 22/03/17 and my wife sat down to watch it but it was Criminal Minds, thinking this weird but a one off, we recorded it again on the 28/03/17 (I think) and this time it is some USA Boarder control program, it says it was recorded on the 29/03/17 at 0100 (but it's not even that late yet) very strange, now I was going to watch Blacklist and that starts but after a couple of minutes that freezes my V6 box, what the hell is going on Virgin?

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: It's wrong

'it says it was recorded on the 29/03/17 at 0100' is just after midnight, so has been and gone.

There are issues with Blacklist it seems (can search for threads mentioning that). The only reason it should record the wrong program is if the channel changes the program times/cancels a show, but others may know more.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Show was cancelled due to the act of terrorism last Wednesday in London, all repeats were also cancelled the show will now be broadcast tonight at the normal time and the entire show schedule has been shifted 1 week forward

Kiwibloke
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes you are right about the time, my bad.

0 Kudos