Menu
cokdeli
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent blue screen and tv6 shutting down

I've had my v6 for about a week and it keeps crashing.  It goes off with blue screen flashing every few seconds to the programme I'm watching.  I have managed through the crashing to restart the box. It has happened twice in the last two hours and once last week.    I was initially pleased with the speed of it after the awful slowness of the TiVo but not anymore this is sluggish.

Cokdeli 

0 Kudos
cokdeli
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent blue screen and tv6 shutting down

This is driving me crazy. It's still doing it. Flashing to no signal, blue screen 

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You will be much better to phone Virgin.. could be a week before you get a reply from anyone from Virgin on here.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello cokdeli,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn you're having problems with your V6 box.

From the description you have given I would like to arrange for one of the team to take a look at this so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos