Menu
Guru_conf
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation

I had an engineer to install new V6 - appointment on 17/Dec.

17/Dec : After struggling to get picture, managed to break HDMI connector pin. had to spend £250 to relay the cable thru the wall etc. Rebooked appointment for 20th Dec

20/Dec - Engineer arrives, tries, no picture on TV, not sure, makes few calls. Promises someone will get a new box, and I will have the TV working by the evening.

No sign of new box or engineer. Called Virgin Media and after going in circles, they finally promise again that the engineer will call me. After waiting 2 hours,  i call them again and this time they promised to get back in 10 minutes. As naive as i can be, i agree. But no calls yet.

Can someone advice me on my rights?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Firstly, call and talk to Retentions - they should get the ball rolling in terms of a fix.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Hi Guru_conf, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear that your installation wasn't as straight forward as we'd like. In order to investigate this I will need some information from you as I've not been able to locate your account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos