Menu
benson2266
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation 8am-1pm

It's been a while since I last had any sort of installation from virgin can anyone advise if I get a call prior to the engineer arriving?
0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation 8am-1pm

I did installer phoned on landline today he would be 20 mins
0 Kudos
benson2266
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much, I really don't want to get up at 7 on a Saturday to sit around for them to only arrive at 1pm.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi benson2266, 

Thanks for your post and it's a great question Smiley Happy

Most of our engineers will give you a call before arriving however I should say it's not guaranteed. It may be worth popping a note on the door to say knock loudly on the door Smiley Happy

Let us know how the installation goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
benson2266
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The engineer did call at at 7:30 to advise he would be here around 8am.

He was fantastic. We knew where we wanted the v6 placing and the secondary tivo relocated to a bedroom. Craig did exactly what we wanted and was polite and kept any disruption/mess to a minimum.

So far the v6 is far superior to the aging tivo box. Navigating from menu to menu is fast and responsive.

There are a couple of issues I have found with apps not loading or not displaying correctly but as I have a smart TV I'm not to concerned and to be honest I never use them anyway. I'm sure these will be addressed in the near future as the v6 becomes the new standard from virgin and we are kind of still within its infancy.
0 Kudos