cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin 360 remote controls

aligee365
Just joined

i have lost one of my remote controls-can i use an existing remote to pair to 2 different tv,s?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, each 360 remote will only pair to one box. You'll need to order a new remote.

In the meantime however, you can use the Virgin TV Go app as a remote when the mobile device is on the same home network as your 360 box.

edit: You can also try the find remote feature by Pressing Channel Up on the box for 10 seconds. Then press any button on the remote to stop the beeps.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, each 360 remote will only pair to one box. You'll need to order a new remote.

In the meantime however, you can use the Virgin TV Go app as a remote when the mobile device is on the same home network as your 360 box.

edit: You can also try the find remote feature by Pressing Channel Up on the box for 10 seconds. Then press any button on the remote to stop the beeps.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @aligee365 

I'm afraid the 360 remotes will only pair with one box at a time.

You might be able to find your lost remote. Press and hold the + button on the front of the box for about 10 seconds or until you hear the remote start to beep.

You can use the Virgin TV Go app whilst waiting for a replcment remote. You can manage your recordings, and stream live TV and on demand content, also Sky Cinema using TV GO download-the-virgin-tv-go-app 

You can call Faults and request a replacement 360 remote.  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faultsbut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc, ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. 

Or wait a few days and a member of the Forum team may pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

merci for the detail !

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @aligee365,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Apologies for the delayed response. Do you still need our help with your 360 remote query, or have you managed to resolve this and order a new one from the team?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!