Menu
robert25
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a V6 box

Saw the ad for a free V6 box for just £20 activation. As a virgin media customer for over 10 years with 2 Tivo boxes, one currently faulty !, and with the full house package I was eligible ad happy to self install and replace the faulty Tivo box. Filled in the order form online, it didn't recognise me as a customer ! Logged into my online account, but no option on there to order a V6 box. Went onto live chat and spoke to someone called Charlie, first he told me there are no free V6 boxes, I told him theres a big ad on your website offering them, then he said £60 for one because an engineer is needed,  I said i would install it, he then said its £60 because I have 2 TIVO boxes !  How can I order the free V6 anyone ?   thanks 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
av-115
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I get a V6 box

Don't bother with any of the online options. Ring 150 from your Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 from other phones and use the "thinking of leaving us" option - this is the UK customer service team. They'll be able to sort you out.

Let us know how you get on.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited

All Replies
av-115
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Don't bother with any of the online options. Ring 150 from your Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 from other phones and use the "thinking of leaving us" option - this is the UK customer service team. They'll be able to sort you out.

Let us know how you get on.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
robert25
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

It worked. V6 box on its way. Thank you.