Menu
Mark35
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Homeland

Just tried to watch episode 10 series 6 of Homeland only to discover an E4 programme incorrectly uploaded into the 9pm Channel 4 slot Marvel's Agent Of Shield. How can this happen
0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Homeland

The only reason that should happen is if for any reason the channel changed the program eg, cancelled it or changed the time.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I recorded homeland on Sunday and it was fine

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mark35 wrote:
Just tried to watch episode 10 series 6 of Homeland only to discover an E4 programme incorrectly uploaded into the 9pm Channel 4 slot Marvel's Agent Of Shield. How can this happen

Those programs are on different channels at the same time. I recorded both and both were as expected.

0 Kudos
Mark35
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Apologies I posted this incorrectly.
I have a Virgin V HD box and the Homeland programme was not on the list for Sunday 2nd April Catch Up TV. Even tried general search but no luck. On the Sunday list for 9pm on Channel 4 an E4 programme was listed instead
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this Mark35,

I've looked into this and I can see that episode 11 is currently available via Catch Up and expires on the 16th. We're unable to retrieve anything before this, due to it already surpassing 7 days. Sorry about this. :/ Let us know if further issues arise.

All episodes, however, are listed on All 4. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos