I upgraded today to the V6 box. I now discover that the Hayu App no longer works. This is supposed to be part of my subscription. Why was I not informed this service would be unavailable. Surely this is something Virgin should have been aware of. Shouldn't my package be discounted until such time as the service is fully restored?
When will the App be fixed? One of the selling points of the V6 was that apps would run much quicker..... Instead I end up with fewer services then I had before the "upgrade
– Head to the hayu app on your TiVo® box, in the Apps and games section
– Go to your EPG, select Channel 210 and press the red button
– Download the hayu app on your iPhone, android mobile or tablet (provided free of charge for XL subscribers) and register
Downloaded the app? here’s how to start watching.
Open hayu on your TiVo box and scroll down to About hayu, press Select, then select Get hayu on the move – take note of your 7-digit code (you do not need to include the VM pre-fix).
– Go to hayu.com/register
– Enter your details (first name, last name and email) and click Create account
– Click on the Virgin Media logo
– Enter your 7-digit unique code and press submit
This will give you full access to the hayu app on your phone and tablet, where you will get the full hayu experience. This includes social feeds from top reality stars and the hottest news stories, on top of over 3,000 episodes of your favourite reality shows.
Who honestly wants "Reality TV" on demand - it's bad enough when it's on live TV!!
***** If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!! I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences. Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi