cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HISENSE TV REMOTE CODES

doofhead
Joining in

i have tried to program the remote to control the volume of my new Hisense tv model H32M2600 using all the codes listed and 0999 going up the channels. I have nothing. i have reset the remote several times and tried and tried and still no joy. Can someone help with this.

20 REPLIES 20

Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi doofhead 

Sorry to hear about this issue, I've checked the remote codes and one of these codes should do the trick: 

0009 0025 0209 0326 0753

If not, what model of TV do you have? Does it have the latest firmware installed? 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

None of these codes worked but got it working by going down with the volume rather than going up . Cheers.

Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me doofhead, I'm glad to hear you got it working. 

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

jturner323
Tuning in
I have a Hisense 60inch 4K tv and none of the remote control codes work for this tv. The model is H60NEC5600UK
Can you help please

Collette_O
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jturner323,

Welcome to the community.

Here's a list of codes: here. If there‘s more than one code for your TV make, try the codes in the order listed. If they don't work, try this method instead:

1. Make sure the AV device and your TiVo box are switched on
  2. Press and hold down Clear and Volume Down at the same time until the light on top of the remote flashes green twice
  3. Enter the code 1999 to access the AV device code database – the LED will flash green twice
  4. Point the remote at the AV device and press channel up repeatedly until a code mutes the volume for the device – the LED will flash green each time a code is sent
  5. When the volume turns off, press Mute to turn the volume back on
  6. Press Volume Up / Down and Mute to check that the remote is working with your device. If it doesn’t work, continue to search using Channel Up until the next code turns off the volume, and repeat steps 5 and 6
  7. When the Volume and Mute keys work, press OK to store the code. The LED will then flash green twice

If you reach the end of the code database, the light on top of the remote will give an extended red flash and exit programming mode.

NOTE: If you think you’ve missed the code for the AV device, you can work backwards through the code database by pressing the channel down button at any time.

Let us know how you get on.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Hi Collette
I’ve gone through the entire database and non of the codes will mute the TV. Is there anything else that I can try?
Many thanks
James

Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi James

Sorry to hear about theses issues, I'd recommend making sure you're clearing the remote before trying other codes, as sometimes they can get stuck.

We'd love to hear how that goes

Craig

I have had my Hisense tv for 18 months and still cannot get my tv remote to work with Tivo. I have contacted Hisense, Virginmedia and retailer Richer Sounds. It seems Hisense are the culprits but what is VM doing about this? I was previously with Sky and their remote worked fine with Hisense. Do VM  and tv manufacturers talk to each other? I know Sky does.

I like my Hisense 65 smart tv. I don’t want to purchase a new one just yet. The remote issue might seem a small thing to some but it’s still an issue. I am otherwise happy with VM. Previous responses to this problem have been totally unproductive. The 5 Hisense codes supplied have not been updated since I joined VM. Please get on with the job and don’t just ignore us. Speak to Hisense and fix the problem. I am seriously considering going back to Sky. 

Hi All,

After a bit of web trawling for this issue I have figured out the following process works with my Hisense 55U7AUK

1. Press and hold down Clear and TV at the same time until the light on top of the remote flashes green twice
  2. Enter the code 0999 to access the TV device code database – the LED will flash green twice
  3. Point the remote at the TV and press channel down 66 times (not too fast, approx. one press every 1 to 2 seconds) – the LED will flash green each time a code is sent.
  4. The TV should turn off on the 66th press of channel down
  5. Whilst the TV is still off, press and hold OK until LED flashes red
  6. Turn TV back on with TV remote and check the volume up/down & mute work OK
  7. If OK then final step is to check remote works to turn the TV on and off.  For this you need to point the remote at the TV and press and hold the power button for a couple of seconds (LED green flash) then release and this should turn the TV off.  Press and hold power button for a couple of seconds again (LED green flash) then release and the TV should turn back on again.
  8. Enjoy