Menu
Irenec
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

HD channel defaults for guide

Hi, I have the V6 box, when I go into guide the sd channels are showing first and I would like the hd channels showing first, is there any way to make this the default action. I know I can press the blue button and get hd from there but when I go back into guide again it's back to sd channes again.

Thanks in advance

Irene

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD channel defaults for guide

There is currently no way to achieve what you want.

0 Kudos
Irenec
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, well that's a bit it's pain 😣

Irene
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Press the blue button again or, alternatively, remember the numbers of the HD channels that you use most and just select by number.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Irenec
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but I still think you should be able to have the hd channels by default, an error on Virgins part in my opinion
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Irenec wrote:
Thanks but I still think you should be able to have the hd channels by default, an error on Virgins part in my opinion

An irrelevance in my opinion, there are more important things in life to concern me.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Irenec wrote:

What is your basis for considering this an 'error'?

0 Kudos
Irenec
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Oh very sorry to you both, I thought this was a forum to ask questions and give opinions, obviously this is only the case if they are the same opinions as your own.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

..but you're only being asked to explain your view! Simply saying "It's wrong because I say so" is no good.

In my opinion, having to press a couple of extra buttons or remember some three digit numbers is no great inconvenience but then I come from a generation that had to get up from the sofa to change channel and even stretch round the back of the TV to stop the picture rotating.

frank_gm
Community elder
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Irenec wrote:
Oh very sorry to you both, I thought this was a forum to ask questions and give opinions, obviously this is only the case if they are the same opinions as your own.

Exactly, it is a forum for giving one's opinion and, in return, others will respond with their own opinions.

It would appear that you are the one who cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with your views.

¡No Pasarán!