Menu
Paraopeba12
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Getting sick of poor service

Channels temporarily unavailable now becoming a constant issue.
Paying each month for what is supposed to be a premium package, then spend 30 mins in a queue trying to report it.
My next call will be to the trading standards I think!
gus0898uk
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting sick of poor service

My wife and I feel the same.
0 Kudos
Steve67
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same here..
We were connected 17th February.... not had a week with out problems....
Now have c133 error code...and can only watch live tv...
And the system has slowed down terribly waiting upto 30 seconds for the page to change..
0 Kudos
DSI
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just posted this on the phone forum.  Utter jokers.  Anyone getting anywhere?

Currently have no phone.  Several TV channels have no signal.  Have been a Virgin customer for 6 weeks - .  problematic install, two subsequent visits, cable repull.  Still problems.  Barely a day goes by without me having to call about something not working.  Currently 20 minutes on hold to the customer service centre, having done all online checks, resets etc.  Assuming another engineer visit will be the only solution I'll have spent 3 entire days waiting for the "service" to be set up.  And of course I have no faith whatsoever that it will work after this.

I left sky after 8 years because I was sick of ever increasing costs, no reward for loyalty and poor customer service.  Massive error - the grass is most certainly not greener with Virgin.  More problems in 6 weeks than I had in all my time with sky, which at least worked.

If you're within your four weeks cancellation period or not signed up yet I'd strongly advise you steer well clear.

0 Kudos
Fannys
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Your get the same increases with virgin too. Been with them 6 years and don't even have a big package and pay way over the odds.

Been thinking of changing my TiVo to a V6 but after reading this I don't think I'll bother....
0 Kudos
gsgeoff
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Been a Virgin customer for more years than I care to mention. TV, Home Phone, Mobile and Broadband.

I have always said that the service was second to non and have always been able to contact someone if there was a problem, very rarely.

However, over the past 6 months the service has been completely useless.

I have recently signed up for more channels and faster Broadband in the hope that this would make things better.

Its worse than it was before, cannot play things we have recorded. can't get Catch up.

Getting 3mbps and sometimes 40mbs should be getting nearer 200mbs.

I would not recommend Virgin to anyone now and are hoping that I get some money off my nearly £80 per month Bill.

Get it sorted Virgin or people will be going to SKY in their droves.

Next step, if things don't improve will be Trading Standards and Watchdog they are not sticking to their half of the contract.