Menu
lempsky
Superfast
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Front Panel Lights

Just watched advert on tv V6 seems there,s more lights on front panel than my one white light,any one else notice this and have the answer. How do we no how many and if its doing your recordings.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Front Panel Lights

With 6 tuners, you know it's recording most likely because you set it to record.

For any more detail, use the Info button on the remote and scroll down to see which tuners are being used for what.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
lempsky
Superfast
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Mm bit sarcastic for me that me old m8, watch advert and get back to me i know the info button route.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Happy to if you can tell me where - I've not seen an advert for years!

To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
lempsky
Superfast
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Why did you respond to my post then, when my main qstn reffered to the front panel lights on the advert and you have,nt watched an advert for years.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If you're asserting that there are additional lights on the box in the advert, and there aren't on the delivered box (as has already been discussed at length on here somewhere), then the advert isn't representative of the product.

The only way to see if the V6 is recording is to use the On Screen Display.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

lempsky wrote:

Why did you respond to my post then, when my main qstn reffered to the front panel lights on the advert and you have,nt watched an advert for years.

@PrinterElf was simply wishing to view the advert and see if he could confirm what you are claiming.

However, we all know the box only has one large LED.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

There is one other LED that shows up next to the Virgin Media logo when there are connectivity problems, but I wouldn't expect to see that on an advert anywhere!
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
lempsky
Superfast
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Listen think we drop it now getting ridiculous, we will put it down to my eye sight and move on,thanks..i think.

0 Kudos