Menu
tonyworks
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free v6 box?

Hi, I have trouble with getting the iPlayer working on my TiVo box. This has been going on for some time now. Now if VM have got a better box that actually works shouldn't this be given out free. We do pay for a service that we are not getting on TiVo..

It is insulting even asking for £49.99 it should be free!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free v6 box?

Hi tonyworks, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue with your TiVo®. As with all things, if there is an issue with your box then we can replace it for free however this is done on a like for like basis. 

The new box is available to existing customers at a price. This is to make things fair for all our customers as well as recognising those who pay higher amounts each month. 

If you're interested in having the new V6 box, speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can help arrange installation Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
tonyworks
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free v6 box?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. However I am not sure if another TiVo box would fix the problem of a slow iPlayer.

I think I shall just wait until all the hype is over and the v6 box is free. I would rather spend my money on a freesat recorder with a one off payment and no monthly charge. At least I would have control over it. VM ( and Sky) both charge far too much for what I use. 

Tony

0 Kudos