Menu
mark_a_carpente
Tuning in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free V6 upgrade for Sky Sports HD

Does anybody know if it's possible to have the box delivered to where I work ?

It's very difficult for me to actually be at home for a full day waiting for a courier to turn up

0 Kudos
DaveVL
Joining in
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Yes type in the www.virginmedia.com/v6upgrade into you top search bar not via google or any other search engine and it all works straight away, have succeeded in ordering mine this morning,. Hope this makes sense. Good luck.

0 Kudos
carlosthejackal
Joining in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Not sure if you've got this sorted or not but if you use Google to search then you won't find the address. If you type virginmedia.com/v6upgrade into the address bar direct then search, it'll take you direct to the site. Alternatively, the link to the site is here: https://keepup.virginmedia.com/v6upgrade

0 Kudos
Miltone
Joining in
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I tried yesterday to log in from my mobile with no joy, I then phoned them and was told there was a problem with I- phones and they were resolving it.

I tried again this morning using the P.C, but got the same results

Hopeless

0 Kudos
Oilboiler57
Just joined
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I too received a letter advising that I needed to upgrade my existing system to the new Virgin TV V6 box  "completely free of charge", however when I tried using this link I received an on screen message informing me that their system doesn't recognise my details (Name, Address & Postcode) which I find strange as it's exactly the same details they used to send me the upgrade letter!!

Also they seem to know exactly who I am and where I live when it's time for the monthly bill to be paid!

0 Kudos
Camac
Just joined
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help. I was about to go nuts after many unsuccessful attempts. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi all, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear you're having some mis-information when calling. 

I can confirm that there would be no additional cost to your package or any one off charges for upgrading due to the fact we are enforcing this change. You can view this here: V6 Upgrade

If there is a link in the email to upgrade or a phone number on the letter, call this. If you have any charges on the bill after then we can look in to this to get them refunded for you. 

Hope this puts your minds at ease Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos