Menu
DAL1189
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Existing Customers

Hey there, I've had my Tivo pretty much since it came out. What kind of plans are there in place to give existing customers like me the ability to get one?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing Customers

Like the rest of us you will have to wait until the product is officially launched, rumoured to be sometime this coming week.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DAL1189, 

Thanks for your post and it's great seeing so much interest in the new V6 Box Smiley Happy

Like everyone else you will need to register your interest here: The V6 Box

Now it's been Officially announced, we should have some more information on this soon Smiley Happy

Have a look here for some interesting information though including some basic pricing: Game-changing Virgin TV launch

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Telewest
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As from today after VM press day we customers can still not order a box and the price at it lowest will be £49 when a UHD/4K box upgrade from BT is free or Sky £49 but you get two boxes.
Plans are for new customers to get a box in Jan' 2017 were we customers been told this month some time even with customer help today saying to me that they are still testing the box...
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Telewest wrote:
As from today after VM press day we customers can still not order a box and the price at it lowest will be £49 when a UHD/4K box upgrade from BT is free or Sky £49 but you get two boxes.
Plans are for new customers to get a box in Jan' 2017 were we customers been told this month some time even with customer help today saying to me that they are still testing the box...

Not testing at all, just not available to order.

VirginMedia wrote:

The new state of the art box will be available to existing customers on a Mix bundle or higher, before the end of the year. Existing customers will not need to change package to benefit.

New customers joining Virgin Media will be able to order the Virgin TV V6 box when choosing their TV bundle from January 2017.

The standard price of the Virgin TV V6 box is a simple £99.95 one-off upfront cost.
New and existing customers with a Full House 200 or VIP bundle will benefit from a promotional price of £49.95

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos