Menu
asha_bristol
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 - local or nationwide issue?

I've been reading lots of posts on this issue, most dating back to november / december last year but i've noticed i was unable to access nick jr on-demand this morning due to the 319 error. Surely this should have been fixed by now if it was reported in november? Is this a local issue with my set-up or local area or a nationwide issue virgin have still not fixed?
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 - local or nationwide issue?

Nationwide.
It has been about 6 months now and yes less content has the error but there still is the error out there.
All you can do is literally what the error message suggests is try again later but not minutes but the next day etc.
No matter how many reboots or attempts to connect you try it will not work as it's a fault at their end.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi asha_bristol

Sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently.

The 319 error can show in a few scenarios, it's one way of saying the box can't locate the content you've asked it to. It can be there for two, unrelated issues so the threads you've seen with others seeing the 319 error aren't all linked.

With that in mind, are you able to access any On Demand content? If it's just Nick Jr, is it a specific program? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
asha_bristol
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still won't let us watch peppa pig!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello asha_bristol,

I hope this has been resolved for you now.

If not I would like to get this raised if they haven't been already, I'll just need to know what programs are missing and what channels they're from.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos