Menu
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email on new Virgin TV V6 box has landed

It’s the news you’ve been waiting for – our smallest, smartest, fastest Virgin TV V6 box is here. Yep, the future of entertainment is ready and waiting for you.

To get your hands on it, you’ll first need to increase your broadband speed to 100Mbps or more. Here’s all you need to do:
1.Click ‘I want in’ below.
2.Register or Login to My Virgin Media.
3.Click the Offers and Upgrades tab, then the Broadband tab and choose a Broadband speed that’s 100Mpbs or more. We’ll let you know when you’ll be getting your faster speeds.
4.As soon as you have your faster speed, you’re ready to get your Virgin TV V6 box. Simply click on the Virgin TV V6 box that appears under the Offers and Upgrades tab, see how much it costs and boom – your box is on its way!

We’ll get in touch to let you know when it’ll arrive – because it’s brand new, it could take up to six weeks. But the sooner you order, the sooner you’ll discover exactly where your epic Virgin TV V6 box can take you. So, what are you waiting for?

The Offers and Upgrades tab to work....

Changing your package online

We're sorry, but we're unable to change your package online. We'll be happy to do it for you over the phone, and it'll only take a few minutes. Please call us on 0345 454 1111 to speak to someone who can help.

0 Kudos
Doudar
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email on new Virgin TV V6 box has landed

He He, not surprised by that. I did me upgrade online on the 20th Dec and was informed I could get the installation done on the 22 or 23 Dec. Next day got a email and was told the installation would be done on the 20 Feb 2017, **bleep**.

JohnD
Strangely strange but oddly normal.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

By any chance do you have any loyalty discounts applied to your package atm?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
cruising
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

the sooner you’ll discover exactly where your epic Virgin TV V6 box can take you. So, what are you waiting for?

Interpreted for those of us who live in the real world;

"the sooner you will discover how VM have once again failed to produce a thoroughly tested product before putting on the market"

What am I waiting for?

Well, how about some properly joined up customer service communication training to start with.

How long will I have to wait?

On past and current form....an eternity.

0 Kudos