Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6 (96 Views)

Dreaded C119 C219

Hi,

Is there any workaround for the error codes C119 or C219 (unable to verify).

Tried wired and wireless with the box but it won’t verify at all, an hour or so on the phone with following the script harry then a more technical Savy lady who’s told me hmmmm we will have to send the engineer out in 6 DAYS TIME!!!!

Been with Virgin 3/4 years and every time they sound equipment it never works first time.

Engineer on the initial install didn’t install a phone line and left mid setup and the internet didn’t work(Hub2). Hub 3 replacement few months later didn’t work on arrival (waited 8 days for a engineering which is a nightmare when you remote work) and now this V6 box arrived and it can’t even verify.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt this time but it maybe time to move away from the service and back to albeit worse broadband but functional tv with sky.

In the meanwhile has anyone come up with ways to solve this issue outside the follow the script desk phones in customer support.

Appreciate any help
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6 (79 Views)

Re: Dreaded C119 C219

got the same problem here, took all day for internet to set up now TV won't verify with C119 error. Just called virgin but auto line waited at the end  for tech services, all I got was "all or lines are closed now till 8am call back later". It's only 11pm!!!! I've just finished work and wanted to watch my TV!!!

Wish I had the Engineer install it all.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6 (69 Views)

Weirdly I managed to get mine to work, instead of using previously laid cable work I used the ones in ge box despite them being too short and left it off for 1-2 hours and tried again and it went through.

It’s terroble they can’t get anything to work first time
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6 (56 Views)

They haven't sent me a splitter so it won't get the signal to verify
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6 (45 Views)

Nothing isn’t he box , got it packaged with 2 push coaxial cables a HDMI table and an Ethernet cable.

Splitter had yellow and blue indicators for tv and broadband router.

Wonder if it’s a different branded box ?
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6 (21 Views)

called them up and they have sent me the splitter and both cables. All up and running now Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos