Menu
RoyalStandard
Up to speed
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Do I need to change my "package" ?

Hi - I realise that we can't talk account specifics in the forums, but after a long & unsuccessful chat session with someone who hadn't got a clue what I was on about, maybe someone here can advise ...

The TiVo v6 announcement contains two phrases (concerning existing customers) - "existing customers on a Mix bundle or higher", and "with a Full House 200 or VIP bundle"

I can't see any mention of Mix, or Full House, or VP in my account / package, but it does show:
"You've got our Broadband package / VIVID 200 Optical Fibre"
"You've got our highest TV package / 230+ Channels - TV XL"
(and) "Talk Unlimited"

So, do I qualify, for either (TiVo v6) "before the end of the year", or the "promotional price of £49.95"

or do I have to change my package?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Do I need to change my "package" ?

RoyalStandard wrote:

Hi - I realise that we can't talk account specifics in the forums, but after a long & unsuccessful chat session with someone who hadn't got a clue what I was on about, maybe someone here can advise ...

The TiVo v6 announcement contains two phrases (concerning existing customers) - "existing customers on a Mix bundle or higher", and "with a Full House 200 or VIP bundle"

I can't see any mention of Mix, or Full House, or VP in my account / package, but it does show:
(and) "Talk Unlimited"

So, do I qualify, for either (TiVo v6) "before the end of the year", or the "promotional price of £49.95"

The TV XL package is now called Full House (the names changed a few weeks ago).

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Do I need to change my "package" ?

RoyalStandard wrote:

(and) "Talk Unlimited"

The TV XL package is now called Full House (the names changed a few weeks ago).