Menu
Dave66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connection for v6 box

Hi I have just ordered the new v6 box because I am moving my TV across the other side of my front room will it need to be rewired to the other side of the room customer services said you can use it in any room in your home with no wiring
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connection for v6 box

I fear once again offshore have zero clue about the products they're supposed to be dealing with....

Every single piece of VM TV/Broadband kit requires a coax connection.

Additionally the V6 requires a connection to your SuperHub, though this could be wireless if the signal is good enough.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connection for v6 box

I fear once again offshore have zero clue about the products they're supposed to be dealing with....

Every single piece of VM TV/Broadband kit requires a coax connection.

Additionally the V6 requires a connection to your SuperHub, though this could be wireless if the signal is good enough.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!