Menu
Moz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Confirmation?

Phoned last Thursday to order V6 upgrade which was apparently booked for Feb 7th but I have had no kind of confirmation and I can't see anything on My Virgin Media either?

Don't mind the long wait as long as it's definitely coming Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
robkat
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Confirmation?

Same here, same date but no confirmation.
0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I haven't had a confirmation, but then I don't think I ever have from Virgin tbh. I am just assumiong they will come when they said they will.

0 Kudos
dodgem21
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

From what I can gather you only get confirmation if your contract changes ie the monthly amount or you recontract. Well thats what customer service said to me Saturday

0 Kudos
gordy66
Up to speed
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It took a few days for mine to turn up on the website as i got a better deal as well, the installation date should eventually turn up on My Orders page.
nbaker
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I ordered the V6 upgrade on Wednesday and got a confirmation email saying that I will get another email within 48hrs to confirm installation date which should be tomorrow but not had email :/

0 Kudos
Drendon
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'd recommend you call 150. I ordered the upgrade on 06/01/16, with today and tomorrow as my preferred engineer dates. I had no confirmation of the appointment, called up this morning to check and they had no recollection of my appointment or order, in spite of the email confirmation of my web order.
nbaker
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Well I contacted VM via the chat now option on the web site.  apparently my order hadn't gone through despite me having an order number and 2 installation dates Smiley Sad 

Anyway the nice person on the chat sorted me out and managed to ugraded my internet speed to Vivid 200 and got my monthly payment down so happy in the end just got to wait till Feb 11th for my V6 installation which should of been yesterday :/

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi nbaker, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that there was some complications when placing your order for V6. 

I am glad things have been resolved now though. 

The teams are always looking at the quota available for the engineers and as soon as we can, we apply more so it is possible to get an earlier visit. 

If you want me to check on the quota, I'm more than happy to do this. The only issue with it is if there is an earlier appointment I would need to book it in order to guarantee the slot. If it's not suitable then, your existing appointment may be gone.

You can also speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can check Smiley Happy

Let me know.

Thanks,  

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos