Menu
johnnyp_76
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Channel Surfing with Remote

This may be somethign really obvious that I am missing, but having just come over to Virgin, I am used to being able to scroll through the channels at the bottom of the screen whilst still in full screen viewing mode to check out what's on different channels, and even scroll through later times on different channels.

It seems the only way to do this is to minimise the screen and see the whole TV Guide. i do not want to do this, and would like to be able to surf through channels without actually changing the channel, until I find something I like.

Is this doable? The arrows on the remote seemt o do nothing but bring up some infor on the programme I am already watching,

Cheers

Jonathan

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Channel Surfing with Remote

Try pushing 'ok'. It brings up the mini guide. Doesn't start at 101 (starts at whatever channel you're on) 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try pushing 'ok'. It brings up the mini guide. Doesn't start at 101 (starts at whatever channel you're on) 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Johnnyp_76

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service. 

You can still flick through the mini epg while watching a program, as Parrotperson has mentioned, try pressing OK then you'll be able to scroll up and down through the channels. 

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
johnnyp_76
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

D'oh. So obvious, and the ONLY button I didn't try.

*hangs head in shame*
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

😂😂

0 Kudos