Menu
buckmp
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant get my v6 remote to control TV or soundbar, its like the code DB isn't there

Afternoon all,

Had V6 box installed yesterday and was hoping to get it to control my Sony TV and soundbar like the old Tivo box did.  The engineer got it to turn the TV on and off, but no Volume, I wasn't worried as I knew the instructions were on here.

However every time I try and do it, it never works, I do CLEAR and VOL-, then when I do code 1999, it doesn't flash green twice it flashes red once. I thought there maybe something up with the remote so thought I'd reset it,  It took 6 attempt to get it to reset!  Now the TV programming won;t work either,  I do CLEAR and TV, then 0999, again doesn't flash green twice flashes red once.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant get my v6 remote to control TV or soundbar, its like the code DB isn't there

Hi buckmp,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble programming your V6 remote control.

Are you still having trouble with this? If so, have you tried programming the remote control using the device code list?

Check out this helpful article on how to setup your V6 remote control and follow the instructions.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos