Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: C501 Error

Try the service status check.

Mines the same and service status is showing an error with on demand and catch up, estimated fix tomorrow. Seems to be a wide-scale issue judging by the amount of messages about it on here tonight.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try the service status check.

Mines the same and service status is showing an error with on demand and catch up, estimated fix tomorrow. Seems to be a wide-scale issue judging by the amount of messages about it on here tonight.

0 Kudos
Mondoon0403
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This is still not sorted - taking far too long to sort out Smiley Sad I hope we will be able to watch the programs that we recorded when this has been fixed.

0 Kudos
flamingred
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I also keep getting this Circle and C501,Smiley Mad Can anyone tell me how long we have to put up with this,Cat Mad? I noticed my bill in my e-mails today, no fault on that then!!!!!.Smiley Sad I'm really fed up with things that keep going wrong, plus my Tivo Box is so slow,Smiley Frustrated I've said before I'd back the Snail, we pay good money, and that keeps going up, it's getting to the point where i can't afford this, and wonder if it's worth it,My son keeps telling me to get rid of Virgin and get sky,or any other, I've been a customer of Virgin for nearly 6 years, and not missed a payment, may be i should stop the Direct Debit, It might get these faults  fixed.Smiley Mad 

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Stopping the DD will do nothing but get you a bad credit ratingSmiley Sad Unfortunately Sky is no better, they have as many issues as Virgin. I just hope they get this sorted quickly.

0 Kudos
fordfiesta9
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I followed someones advice and cleared out all our old deleted (but recoverable) recordings and rebooted then everything seemed ok.

0 Kudos