Menu
MATTH00
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

C119 Network Error

Took a day off work to be in for the new TiVo box when it arrived.

Can't set it up as it is showing C119 Network Error and won't verify after installing the software.

Have called the helpline and they can't help and an engineer won't be available until Saturday, today is Monday.

Any ideas on how to get this up and running?

Can I used my old Virgin box until then?

Also the power lead and adaptor to the Hub blew my fusebox and now is dead, gave up trying to sort on the phone as they said they would charge me to replace.

Help!!!

0 Kudos
bobbaroonie
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: C119 Network Error

Hi,

I have the same issue.  An engineer came last Thursday to install the new V6 box, left before it was set up and it doesn't work.  I've had no TV since as he also took the old Tivo box. An engineer is due tomorrow to not holding out much hope as it appears to me either boxes don't work or Virgin have issues on their network.  The good news is I've not missed it too much as I can access a lot through my Amazon fire box so will probably save money by downgrading my service or cancelling altogether. 

Rob

0 Kudos
Klaus1970
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Had box put in today but the Virgin installer left without it working, just the c119 error.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your posts and I'm really sorry to hear you've been having an issue with this error code Smiley Sad

Since posting how are things looking? 

I'm hoping this was a fault effecting customers but if not and you are still getting the issues, come back and let me know. I'll check your accounts individually then to find out what's going on. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
LoganFamily2014
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Just had Virgin installed yesterday and it still not working.

Engineer advised there was a issue effecting authenticating new customer's but this would be resolved by 8pm. Come nearly 10pm I contact tech support to be told it would be resolved by midnight. Here we are at 6am and still not working. Also my landline is not working properly. Can make but not receive calls.

Not a good start Virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi LoganFamily2014, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with your V6 and phone service Smiley Sad

Checking the account I can see since posting you have called in to report the issues you were having. The phone fault has since been confirmed as resolved however how are things looking with the V6 box? 

I've tried to check the stats but the box currently appears to be offline. Can you turn the box on and post back here once you've done this.We can check the stats then to ensure all is as it should be Smiley Happy 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

0 Kudos
Tomgosney
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I've just had Tivo, phone and internet installed, albeit the engineer left without the TV having installed properly - much the same as the other posts within this feed - the Tivo stuck on the C119 network error. I've taken time off work to get this sorted, and don't want to be in the same situation as other posts, waiting a few days to get this sorted. 

Please can you look into the service and see what the issue is, and how I can resolve.

Thanks,
Tom

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tomgosney,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you've had trouble with your install.

I've checked the account and I can see there was an issue with the network that may have been causing issues with some installs.

Are you still experiencing issues with this?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

0 Kudos