Menu
DesolationRow
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BT SPORT UHD ON V6

I recently upgraded my Tivo box to the V6 after I was told by VM that I would be able to access 4k content on youtube, netflix and BT Sport.

Netflix and youtube are in 4k but how do I access the BT Sport UHD channel on the V6 ? 

BT sport say to go to channel 433 but on the V6 that is a subscription page to sky cinema

I have just got off the phone with a virgin rep who told me BT sport isn't broadcast in UHD !

Have I been mis-sold the v6 ?

cheers

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
HavencroftKev
Up to speed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BT SPORT UHD ON V6

You have been mis-sold I'm afraid, BT Sport is NOT currently available to Virgin Media customers in 4K/UHD and I am not aware of any plans in the near future to make it available.

I was mis-sold Sky Sports HD last year, I was told it was part of the package I had agreed with VM and indeed I was receiving Sky Sports HD. However I received an email in the latter part of last year saying I was receiving Sky Sports HD in error and if I wanted to continue enjoying the HD services I would need to cough up an extra £7 a month.

I would email the Chief Exec explaining the situation and get out of your contract.

0 Kudos

All Replies
HavencroftKev
Up to speed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BT SPORT UHD ON V6

You have been mis-sold I'm afraid, BT Sport is NOT currently available to Virgin Media customers in 4K/UHD and I am not aware of any plans in the near future to make it available.

I was mis-sold Sky Sports HD last year, I was told it was part of the package I had agreed with VM and indeed I was receiving Sky Sports HD. However I received an email in the latter part of last year saying I was receiving Sky Sports HD in error and if I wanted to continue enjoying the HD services I would need to cough up an extra £7 a month.

I would email the Chief Exec explaining the situation and get out of your contract.

0 Kudos