Menu
kpkrish
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Asian Mela not in HD

I signed up for Virgin services with the VIP bundle and it was installed yesterday (01-Mar-2017). As part of package I have the Asian Mela channels. However none of the channels are in HD. I was wondering why Virgin does not do HD for these channels. 

I was with SKY earlier and they had HD for few of the Asian channels. Really dont understand why Virgin does not have them.

Is there any plans to get Asian Channels as HD on the pipe line.

I was told by the Virgin sales person that if the asian channels are being broadcast in HD then they will come as HD.

0 Kudos
eastenders1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Asian Mela not in HD

Hello I'm with Virgin Media to got Full House TV Bundle and Asain Mela Bundle there's none HD Asain Channels. With SKY there were Star Plus HD, Colors HD, &TV HD but with Virgin I can't find them help us please thank you.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media don't currently carry HD versions of those channels.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
eastenders1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello when I joined Virgin they told me I will get them Channels but they lied to me over the phone I asked them do you get them the person said yes you will. Don't know why he lied for just wanted me to join really
0 Kudos
kpkrish
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Do you know if Virgin have any plans of sourcing HD channels for the Asian Mela? I was also told at the sign up time that Asian channels will come in HD if they are being transmitted in HD.

0 Kudos
FWD079
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Anyone here?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi kpkrish,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

At the moment there are no plans for these channels in HD but we'll certainly keep you up to date with any upcoming channels.

I have added our TV guide here which will show you everything available in your package and also our channel page here for any news updates.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos