Menu
Jamesp1982
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

App temporarily unavailable (A01) Netflix

Hey all

Am getting this error on both my V6 boxes after a new install a couple days back. Other streaming services seem to be ok!

Any ideas?

Cheers

James
0 Kudos
mick1234
Joining in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: App temporarily unavailable (A01) Netflix

I've had this problem to, on 2 brand new V6 boxes. Virgin support don't know the answer and are having to contact Tivo for help.

I also noticed that the Netfix app on my phone knows about the 2 V6 boxes and wants to try and display the phone content through Tivo but trying this out just throws the produces another rejection by the Tivo box.

I believe the issue is with the Tivo box configuration, but Virgin Media support are relying on Tivo support to help them now!

I'll let you know when they fix it 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi James

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you.

We're not detecting any errors at the moment, I hope that means that you've been able to access the Netflix application? If not, are you able to access any On Demand, Catch Up or any other apps?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jamesp1982
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Nope, unfortunately not! Tried again last night and it's the same thing. Other streaming services work fine, just Netflix. Also, according to speed tests, the internet speed is well down. On a 200mb line but getting 70mb (at 6.00am). Thanks for the reply though Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
chriscl
Superfast
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Netflix has been broken in the same way for me (A01 error) for three weeks. 

Virgin Media don't seem to have a clue about the cause, the solution, or any timescale. 

Which is a bit disappointing. 

There's a couple of other threads on the same topic elsewhere on the board, which forum staff seem to be avoiding updating with any useful information at all!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jamesp1982 and chriscl,

I have looked into this issue further and have found a known fault with error code A01 on Netflix content (ticket number NKE00008620), this is currently being investigated and we hope for a resolution soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing at the moment and if you have any further queries please let us know.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JayAllan
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi

My Virgin TV Netflix channel has been and is still showing fault A01 since May 28th.

Any help would be appreciated.

JayAllan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jay,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

This error is currently a known issue under investigation (NKE00008620)

I have logged this fault to your account and I hope it's resolved for you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
chrisnewman80
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have just had virgin installed and I too have this same issue. How do I get this resolved please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi chrisnewman80,

Thanks for posting.

This is currently a known fault which I have mentioned here.

I have registered this to your account so our outage team are aware that you're being affected by this fault.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos