Menu
Patricia789
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A01 on v6 Box Netflix

Getting a A01 fault on Netflix 204 box was just put in yesterday. I am wanting to subscribe to Netflix but can't get the app to start

0 Kudos
chriscl
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: A01 on v6 Box Netflix

Patricia789 wrote:

Getting a A01 fault on Netflix 204 box was just put in yesterday. I am wanting to subscribe to Netflix but can't get the app to start

Please see this thread here:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/V6-Netflix-App-not-working/td-p/3311148

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Patricia789

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your Netflix application recently. 

The errors being reported in this thread chriscl has mentioned aren't being experienced by everyone so I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. 

We're not detecting any errors at the moment, are you experiencing this issue at certain times of day or any time you've tried? Are you also able to access any On Demand or Catch Up content? Or any other applications? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

chriscl
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Craig_D wrote:

Hi Patricia789

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your Netflix application recently. 

The errors being reported in this thread chriscl has mentioned aren't being experienced by everyone so I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. 

We're not detecting any errors at the moment, are you experiencing this issue at certain times of day or any time you've tried? Are you also able to access any On Demand or Catch Up content? Or any other applications? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

Still not working for me, same "A01" error as before. 

Any chance of an update, a fix, or at least an explanation of why it doesn't work?

0 Kudos
Patricia789
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry forgot to say everything ok now. It seems I should have joined Netflix before pressing that channel. Now have started my subscription and everything is now working. I am now getting use to the box. Thank you for trying to help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Patricia789

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that this is working as it shouldMan Happy

We'll be here should anything change.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos