Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 7 (182 Views)

319 on demand unavailable

I'm trying to watch an episode of The Flash on demand and have been getting the "on demand temporarily unavailable 319 error message every time. Any solutions?

Have also experienced this with several movies over the last few weeks - very frustrating.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 7 (166 Views)

Re: 319 on demand unavailable

Have same problem, it's really annoying when you're trying to watch on demand box sets and they just don't work.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7 (156 Views)

i have had no catch up since 16th Febuary. all I get is false promises when it will be back on.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7 (137 Views)

Hi Jimflair, Lizzie3791, and albionwarrior,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with the On Demand service. Are you able to view the episodes you were having problems with or is this still on-going?

If you are getting the Error 319 when trying to view On Demand content that has just been aired live or broadcast for the first time, please retry again later. If you are still getting a constant error on a particular programme, please let me know which programme/episode it's happening on.

@albionwarrior, has your Catch Up service started working?

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7 (125 Views)

No now saying 20th March 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7 (123 Views)

had so many false promises from Virgin media I will be glad when my contract expires.

I will be gone,staff give different accounts of what is happening and some give loss of service credit others say that is wrong.

It seems to me that staff at Virgin Media lack proper training, also some staff you just cannot understand what they are saying.

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7 (101 Views)

Same here.  Now I've looked into this problem it seems it has been going on a while.  I spoke to someone on customer services by phone and they confirmed the issue known and has been going on for a good while.  Basically if you want to watch anything in HD using on demand the chances are its not going to work.

The bottom line is VM dont know how to fix the problem and I suspect they've given up trying to fix it.

0 Kudos