Menu
stevenewman33
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

virgin phone

I have had no virgin phone for 2 days now?? I have a hard wired phone as well as modern mobile style phones.  Test says no issues with phone??  Any help from anybody?

steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin phone

Hello stevenewman33,

Sorry to hear you're without a telephone line at the moment and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a line check and I would like to send one of the team out to you to get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
stevenewman33
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have been through all of this already.  The issue i have is that having been told the phone  was considered to be an emergency as we have a 94 year old to look after and it would be 2 - 3 days before it can be fixed. We are now told we have to wait 15 days before it can be fixed on Dec 7th

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello stevenewman33,

Yes I can see on your account there has been a change since your last technician visit so for me to discuss this further with you I'll need to send you a private message. If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos