Menu
rajbob
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

virgin landline down for 2 weeks and engineer failed to arrive to investigate

Hi - a little disappointed that my virgin landline has been down for about 2 weeks now and an engineer appt booked for 7th March did not get attended. Despite at least 3 texts telling me the engineer would arrive between 8 - 12 there was no call to say they would be late or not coming so my wife has spent most of the day waiting.

Further, since my phone is down I can not contact virgin without paying for a call on 0345 number which I don't want to do. There is no email or chat service working so I have had to come on this forum and hope some one from Virgin will see this and make contact.

I have been a virgin customer for over 15 years and generally find the service good, but this episode has tainted that view.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin landline down for 2 weeks and engineer failed to arrive to investigate

Hello rajbob,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn about the issues you've been experiencing with your landline.

I would like to book another appointment for you so I'm just going to send you a message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos