Menu
ed-itor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

virgin engineer called before time slot

Engineer due between 4 and 7 pm, when I arrived home at 3.35 pm he had been and left a card saying no reply, I don't want to wait Another week

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin engineer called before time slot

Hello ed-itor,

I'm very sorry to hear this has happened, I see you have another technician booked for today so please let me know how you get on.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ed-itor
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin engineer called before time slot but resolved above and beyond the call of duty

Hi, thanks for the reply.The engineer did call back the same day and started to check the line, the phone was dead at my master socket so he went off to check the local cabinet and being this time of the year it was dark. after a time he came back and said that the fault was eluding him and that although the next day was his day off he would be back first thing in the daylight. True to his word he came next morning and this time found the fault which was damage caused by foxes chewing the cable which was hidden under a large bush. He renewed not only the telephone coax but also the internet line which was working perfectly but showed signs of chew marks. Then he pinned the cables tight to the wall so that the foxes could not get at them.

He talked me through all the steps he was taking and could not be any more friendly and professional. I have to say that although I get annoyed at the delay in getting an engineer to rectify faults I have always found them very helpful when they arrive. well done Technician 45178.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin engineer called before time slot but resolved above and beyond the call of duty

Hello ed-itor,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know what happened Smiley Happy

It's great to hear that he was able to fix this for you and that you're happy with the results. If you have any further issues please let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos