Menu
GCHS
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

view landline usage

How do I view my landline usage? By this I mean the number of minutes I've spent calling local, national, and fee-paying etc. numbers, not how much it's cost me. Ideally I'd like to do this over a specified period of time rather than for each bill separately.

The reason I want to do this is because I currently have "Talk unlimited", and I want to decide if it's worth paying for or if I use the landline so little that it would be cheaper to pay for each call as I make them.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: view landline usage

Hi GCHS

You can view your bill online via your My Virgin Media, which you can log into by [clicking here]

The outbound call use is itemised to 50p by default, so any calls that cost less won't be listed separately. You can request this is changed for future bills by giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi GCHS

You can view your bill online via your My Virgin Media, which you can log into by [clicking here]

The outbound call use is itemised to 50p by default, so any calls that cost less won't be listed separately. You can request this is changed for future bills by giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GCHS
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig - I've made the call and my bills should show the necessary information in future. (If course, and this is not something you can help with, it would be better if this information were available online without having to phone someone to sort it out.)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to let me know GCHS

We're always looking for ways to improve the service so thanks for the feedback too. 

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos