Menu
janibabe1947
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

unwanted calls

As a 70 year old retired lady who now has the opportunity to have a  lie in it is annoying when I am inundated with calls from call centres that do not give out their telephone number when I try to call them back. It is very tiresome to have to rush to the  phone two / three times ples a day only to find the line is dead or they want to get me PPI. No matter how many times I ask not to be contacted again these calls continue to get through. I know there will be a charge to get all none itentifiable calls barred but who do I contact & how do I pay.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: unwanted calls

HI janibabe1947

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with these nuisance calls recently.

There's some great information about stopping nuisance calls on [this page]. I really hope it helps!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
janibabe1947
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: unwanted calls

Hi Craig. Thank you for the link re unwanted unidentifiable calls. However the site its self is not very good unless you have details of the company making the calls. Honestly if I had those I would be writing to them my self. We are already registered with the company that is on the link against such  calls but many are still getting through on a daily basis. I tried to send a complaint via the link to their email but I could not get in. What a shambles. I now have to telephone tomorrow. I doubt if its a free call. What a pity Virgin does not offer their customers a service to prevent this continuing nuisance. Honestly I would gladly pay. Maybe you could put it forward at your next meeting

Kind Regards

Janet Patel

0 Kudos