Menu
allyson66
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

telephone

hi would like to know whats happeninv with my phone we change our package and my phone was cut of we then phoned up and spoje ro someone who said that an engineer would be our 29th october 1-6 sstayed in all day for no obe ro turn up i am really annoyed with this we never either agreed for our phoned to be cut of as it my husband business line it is torally disgraceful how we been treated i would like it sorted out asap my name is allyson edey pne no ***** address ** redhouse rd .

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: telephone

You will be waiting until at least Monday for a response from forum staff here, as this is primarily a forum for customers to share information with eachother.

I would also ask that you not post personal or account information on the public forum, as this could make you a target for all sorts of scams.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
allyson66
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

telephone

hi would like to know whats happeninv with my phone we change our package and my phone was cut of we then phoned up and spoje ro someone who said that an engineer would be our 29th october 1-6 sstayed in all day for no obe ro turn up i am really annoyed with this we never either agreed for our phoned to be cut of as it my husband business line it is torally disgraceful how we been treated i would like it sorted out asap my name is allyson edey 

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Threads Merged.

Please do not post multiple threads for the same issue. It will not get you a quicker response.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Allyson66

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately.

So that we can take a closer look, could you respond to the private message we've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos