Menu
Chrissy-D
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

still trying to check why my landline isn't working

Not very sure how this works but I'm trying to find out why my landline isn't working.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: still trying to check why my landline isn't working

Hi there Chrissy-D, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your phone line at the moment, and I'd love to help you out. 

I've run some testing on your line and can not see any issues from our end, I can see on your other post, that you have no dial tone, so would have to ask if you've been able to eliminate your phone from being at fault? Either by trying another phone on the line, or by trying your phone on a known working line, as the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further.

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once you've been able to eliminate the phone. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: still trying to check why my landline isn't working

Hi there Chrissy-D, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to view my private message from yesterday as I've yet to get a reply. 

If you've been able to eliminate the phone and would like for me to arrange a technician to call out then please let me know so that I can get this arranged. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos