Menu
colin26
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

still not working

Hello Rose 

We still not got a working landline phone. As stated 3 weeks ago we went to Sky for a day and then came back to Virgin. Why the delay?If I ring up I get a robot who gives me a load of options none of which are relevent (this is after a long wait). As I am not ringing on a Virgin phone this has already got very expensive

Colin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: still not working

Hi Colin,

Sorry to hear this hasn't been resolved and thanks for letting me know.

As advised previously there was a export on the account but you needed to speak with Sky to let them know you didn't want to export your number anymore because from our side it was too late to stop the process.

I'm just going to send you a private message to disclose a bit more information so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
colin26
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rose and Nat

I rang Virgin and they told me I had to get back to Sky (again!) and tell them I want an "emergency release" of my number  Rang Sky and just after got through credit ran out! When finally got through asking for an "emergency release" of the number they told me it had gone into a pool and was now lost. Its would be quite funny really except the jokes on me.

Where do we go from here? I guess nowhere.

Colin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi colin26,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that Sky have already released your number into the pool.

I can certainly understand how frustrating this is, as I can see that you have been trying to get this sorted out for a while now. 

This means that the number will not be able to be transferred back to Virgin Media, so you will be given a new phone number.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos