Menu
5FG
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

smartcall

My smartcall has incorrect setting.

i am not on weekend call plan.

i need to use smartcall tonight as my Virgin landline has a fault that will be fixed at 0320hrs

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: smartcall

Hi there 5FG,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been getting some problems with both your phone line and your Smart Call app and I'd love to help you out. 

I've taken a look at the Smart Call issue, and have been able to get this rectified, so could you please double check things and let me know how that goes. 

I've also run a test on your land line, and can see that the local fault that you mention was reported back as resolved just after 10pm last night. So hopefully all is working well for you now. Please let me know if you're still having any issues. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: smartcall

Hi there 5FG,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been getting some problems with both your phone line and your Smart Call app and I'd love to help you out. 

I've taken a look at the Smart Call issue, and have been able to get this rectified, so could you please double check things and let me know how that goes. 

I've also run a test on your land line, and can see that the local fault that you mention was reported back as resolved just after 10pm last night. So hopefully all is working well for you now. Please let me know if you're still having any issues. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules