Menu
weedougie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ringtone time

can anyone explain to me why virgin only allow 10 rings on my phone before going to answer machine as this is not very long to get to the phone on many occasions I have contacted virgin ans al I can get from them is we will note it in customer feedback but no reason why and does anyone from virgin read these and more important take note of them

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ringtone time

Hello weedougie,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have been able to locate your account and run a couple of checks but it looks like you don't have a active voicemail service with us so I can only assume you a answer machine built into your phone if it's only ringing for a short period of time before going to answer phone. I can see you have called up very recently to extend the rings but this will not make a difference when people call and leave a message. How would you normally listen to your voice messages? If you dial 1571 which is how you would access our service then you should hear a message saying that you don't have voicemail set up.

Please let me know how you get on or if you require any further assistance

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos