Menu
blablubbb
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

"The number you have dialed has not been recognized" at a certain number

Hi

I try to call a UK mobile phone number and a voice tells me "The number you have dialed has not been recognized". I dial a different UK mobile phone number and it works fine. The providers of both mobile phone numbers are identical and I can call the same number from my mobile phone. There is only one digit (1) which is part of the first number (which does not work), but not part of the second number, so I tried my work landline number and I did not get this message, so I conclude from that my phone dials correctly.

A ckeck of my line showed no problems (via the virgin page).

So why can I not dial that number?

Kind regards,

blablubbb

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: "The number you have dialed has not been recognized" at a certain number

HI blablubbb

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment.

I'd like to look at this in more detail, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos