Menu
ducoxtinha
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

problems with my phone

I checked my bills this week and noticed that the amount was too high and double the amount charged every month. I realized there was call made with my phone number but the question is that I have no phone never had a telephone ... wish I could solve this probrema because I think my line is being cloned or someone not know how this using my line to call and I'm paying for it

I would like them to send if possible an engineer to check the connection of the cables virgin because I am paying for Meeting that I am not using.. Thx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems with my phone

Hi Ducoxtinha

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone at the moment.

I've been able to take a closer look at this from our end and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment. We'd love to test the line from your end, would you be able to plug in a handset and dial your mobile number? Then check what number appears on the mobile, if it's not one that you recognise then that could be the issue.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ducoxtinha
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think you do not understand my doubts
I said I do not have phone device and never installed any telephonic device. But in my bill came charged call that I did not
I think my line is being cloned because I have no phone installed, so like how I can call with my line and I did not do any call ... how is this possible

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ducoxtinha

Thanks for the response, the most common cause of this issue a crossed line fault, which we can identify by running the tests mentioned above.

As we're not detecting any issues from our end this would be the next step, if you're able to borrow or purchase a handset.

Take care and speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide