Menu
speedygonky
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

phoneline wasnt installed

i got my virgin installed plug my phone in to socket on wall and no dial tone not happy at all how do i go about getting it sorted as cant phone direct

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: phoneline wasnt installed

Hi speedygonky

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we're not seeing any issues at the moment. Have you been able to test your handset? Either by trying an alternate handset or your current handset on an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

speedygonky
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i have tryed 2 other hand sets and still gpt no dial tone

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just to make sure. You are plugging your phone into the Virgin Media telephone socket & not the BT network one. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking VM use their old BT socket. 

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
speedygonky
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

the man that installed my virgin didnt test the phone socket to check if it was working, i am not happy and i will be taking my custom somewhere else if this doesnt get sorted also i havent got any of the channels i asked for

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there speedygonky,

Thanks for coming back to us on this, I'd like to arrange for someone to come out and take a closer look. So I'll send you a private message in order to get this arranged. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos