Flag for a moderator

phone

I have no dialing tone on both my phones the line seems dead

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone

Hi there grandadatten, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having some problems with your phone line. 

I've been able to run some tests on your line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing a fault at the moment, so I'd now have to ask if the two phones you've tried are two seperate phones, or two handsets connected to the one base unit. If it is two handsets connected to the same base unit, then I'd have to ask you to try another individual phone, in order to eliminate the phone from being at fault. 

Once we are able to confirm that the phone has been eliminated then the next step would be to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving. Please look towards the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone

Hi there grandadatten, 

Just checking to see if you've been able to view the private message I sent you last week, as I've yet to have a reply. 

Should you need for me to book an appointment for a technician, please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos