Menu
maxoW
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

phone rings 3 times then goes to voicemail

My landline only rings 3 times before going to voicemail, so not enough time to pick up. 

I have spoken to Virgin twice and each time been told that it would be extended to the maximum of 10 rings and each time nothing has happened.  I'm using a digi cordless which takes 2-3 rings to reach from base so I should get 7-8 rings before voicemail.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone rings 3 times then goes to voicemail

Hi maxoW

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing in trying to extend the rings before your line reaches voicemail recently.

I'd love to help to get this sorted but I've not been able to accurately locate your account unfortunately, so I'm able to help, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi maxoW,

Just had confirmation from TOC that the number of rings on your line have been increased now. 

Please test this and let me know--so I can make sure that this has been done for you.

Kind Regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Martyn2506
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please could someone help I have the same problem it's so annoying been doing my head in for years please help guys as I have also rung up 3 times over this matter thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martyn2506

Sorry to hear about this issue, I'll be able to request that a member of our team take a look at increasing the number of rings for you. 

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos