Menu
Leinamax
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

phone only rings once

Hello,my phone only rings once and then switches to voice mail,just don't have time to get to the phone.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: phone only rings once

HI Leinamax

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that a member of the team has requested to extend the rings to the maximum, which is usually processed in around 48 hours.

I'll be here should you need any assistance in the future.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI Leinamax

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that a member of the team has requested to extend the rings to the maximum, which is usually processed in around 48 hours.

I'll be here should you need any assistance in the future.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Leinamax
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,thanks a lot for your help,I got so fed up with it that I ended up by giving them a ring this morning,they assured me it would be fixed by Monday,hope they're right!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem Leinamax, I'm just glad to hear that action has been made to get this sortedMan Happy

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

0 Kudos