Menu
maria29
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

phone not working

hi my phone is not working the display says check phone line .

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone not working

Hi there maria29, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd really like to help you out. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum credentials and have run some tests on the line, and can see no reason why you're experiencing this issue at the moment. 

So now I'd have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line, or try your phone on a known working line, just to eliminate the phone from being at fault as the next step would be to get a technician to call out and investigate further.

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone not working

Hi there Maria29, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to read the private message I sent to you on Saturday. 

If you've been able to eliminate the phone and would like for me to arrange a technician, please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos