Menu
tinder86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

phone line

hi there i recently had the self setup and install every thing went well no problems but now the phone lines dead no dial tone nuffin i have tried multiple phone and all are the same could u please help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line

Hi tinder86

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this from our end for you. 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line

Hey Tinder86

Thanks for taking the time to let me know that this has been sorted, I'm really about thatMan Happy

If you need any assistance with your service moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos