Menu
aum981
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

phone line

after 20 years + the first big headache with virgin . Some one in the area has had a system installed and from the conversation with a Virgin operative , informs me that the engineer installing his system has rendered our phone useless and not recognisable to anyone else because his new phone No comes up instead of ours. Apparently this has been going on since Sat 25 Feb it is now 2 March and am told we won't be able to get it fixed until the 11 March, so it beggers the question, how good are Virgin at correcting there mistake, obviously the answer is pretty dam poor to terrible Why should I have to suffer and keep on paying for an engineers fault, even asked to speak to a manager and was supposed to get a reply from said manager 3 hours ago and prior to that he was going to take 2 hours to contact me, so what do I think , the whole situation STINKS and I shall now endeavor to put about a campaign to highlight Virgins total lack of sympathy and help for there customers any one out there wishing to add weight to this campaign please  reply come on Virgin if you won't do any thing then we customers will if you don't care, we customers DO  the end result with any campaign will end up ????? and Virgin I know this much YOU do know the answer to that one, a more than, a discruntled customer FOR NOW    

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line

Hi aum981, 

I am very sorry for all of the bother experienced with your service. 

I can see that you've spoken with the team since posting to discuss this further. 

I've checked the available quota and there does appear to be appointments available earlier than the date scheduled. 

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat about this some more. 

Hope to hear back from you soon, 

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
aum981
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

dear Nat_J thank you for the reply and what looks like help in sorting out my problem (I'm thinking !! ) so what should I do from now ? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi aum981,

Thanks for getting back to me both publically and privately regarding this matter.

You're currently scheduled in for an engineer visit and the team will be sure to make contact with you to provide further information if available.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
aum981
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

all this talk about help is on its way, as yet no one has contacted me other than Nat_J of which i'm grateful for, if any one else has tried they will fail especially if contact was via the phone people ringing our No DO NOT GET THROUGH and when I ring out this No comes up 0113 414 0666 which is not my home phone No, for me the engineer who caused this problem needs to go back to  414 0666 and uncross the line giving us back our home phone No. As things stand and have done for some 3 weeks now VM are in breach of contract, it's quite obvious, I am paying for a service of which I'm not getting, its getting near the time for serious business to happen !      

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi aum981

I'm very sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your telephone service, I've also checked your account and can see an appointment for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this very soon.

We'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
aum981
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well after what seemed like an age, like it went on for ever, an engineer finally turned up, he himself had fun trying to sort the problem out, but sort it out he did. Praise to the engineer for possibly spotting a problem with my wifi I didn't think I had one but he left with "please get in touch if you notice any problem". I thank him for that. Unfortunately apart from one male operative, I don't thank any of the rest of the teem but even so we have our phone line back, after paying something we couldn't use  

0 Kudos